giovedì 11 marzo 2010

New Nick's Song and New Pics


*For Foreign Readers*
Hi! I want to share with you all the new song of Nick Carter! This song is called "The Great Divide" (listen Here : The Great Divide) produced by Toby Gad , and for me is Beautiful! What do you think? We now are waiting for a new solo work by Nick Carter...and i'm sure that it will be a very good album! You can see also all these pics form Brisbane (Australia), i'm waiting for the Pics from New Zeland! Write me some comments XD

*Per i lettori Italiani*
Salve! Voglio condividere con voi tutti la nuova canzone di Nick Carter! Il brano si intitola "The Great Divide" (ascoltatela quì : "The Great Divide" ) prodotta da Toby gad, secondo me è veramente bellissima! Voi cosa ne pensate? Aspettiamo tutti (credo) un nuovo lavoro solista di Nick...e sono sicuro che sarà un album buonissimo! Date un'occhiata anche alle nuove foto di Brisbane (Australia)..sto ancora aspettando quelle dalla Nuova Zelanda! Lasciatemi un commentino XD

Bsb In Brisbane

Credits To : Homegirl , backstreetboys.net

"I wake up every morning and see your face
Lying right beside me it fills the space
In my heart
I can’t live without you
Don’t wanna figure right how to
And every time I lay my head down to sleep
The emptiness inside of me starts to beat
So loud
I can’t hear the sound
Do you hear it?"

(Helpless)

Lucolo

4 commenti:

  1. questa canzone propio nn me l'aspettavo è veramente bellissima,la sua voce come al solito mi manda in tilt .....voglio il nuovo cd!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Come promesso da oggi commenterò il tuo blog che considero il migliore, dopo il mio ovviamente.

    Bello condividere le foto con te lukino, hai ragione ogni tanto qualcosa di buono scattano..

    RispondiElimina